Reservations & Hotel Policies
The Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel enforces all hotel policies in the best interest of all guests to ensure a comfortable stay.
Hotel policy covers, but is not limited to reserving, checking in, and checking out procedures.
- Minimum age to check-in is 19 years old
- Check-In time is anytime after 3PM. Early check-ins may be requested, but are not guaranteed.
- Check-Out time is 11AM. Late check-outs may be requested and will be accommodated where possible, but are not guaranteed.
- This property considers guests aged 17 and under, at the time of travel, to be children. Children under 17 will stay free in the same room as a paying adult when using existing bedding. You must advise the Front Desk at check-in of the exact number of adults & children.
Payment and Deposit Policies
Payment and deposits are part of our reservation policy:
- A valid credit card is required to secure your reservation. The hotel may authorize the credit card up to seven days before your arrival if your check in date is for a sold out date.
- A valid, bank-issued credit card that can be imprinted is required for check-in.
- Valid government issued photo identification is required for check in.
- Upon departure, you may pay by credit card, cash, or Best Western Travel card.
- Guests are required to provide their PIN or sign their credit card pre-authorization. If we are unable to secure authorization on the credit card, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
Please read carefully as there are restrictions around a successful cancellation.
- Cancellation Policy is 24 hours notice. Cancellations must be made more than 24 hours before arrival.
- If you need to cancel or change your reservation it must be done before 4 pm, one day before arrival.
- Ask for and record the cancellation number for your own records.
- All non-refundable bookings will NOT be cancelled or refunded.
- All exchange rates are confirmed and will be charged in Canadian Dollars.
- Currency exchange rates fluctuate on a daily basis; the hotel cannot guarantee a specific rate of exchange.
- Currency exchange is available at the Front Desk.
Additional Guests and Cribs
- All room rates are based on single or double occupancy.
- Guests above double occupancy result in an automatic charge of $10 per person per night
- Rooms with one Queen or one King sized bed only accommodate two people, including children.
- Extra cots/rollaways and sofa beds are unavailable at this property.
- Playpens are available upon request
- Complimentary underground gated parking is available to all guests free of charge.
- Space is limited and parking is not guaranteed for any guest at any time.
- Parking is ideal for smaller vehicles, and is not ideal for larger vehicles such as trucks.
- Please check with the front desk for free, alternate parking.
Reserving Multiple Rooms
Indicate in the ‘comments’ section if you are reserving multiple rooms. Give information like: ‘1 of 2 rooms, 2 of 2 rooms’ to decrease likelihood of cancellations and increase the possibility of your rooms being closer together